Welcome to the CPA Handbook
Our aims through this handbook
- to develop shared understandings of what is meant by ‘climate psychology’
- to provide a valuable online resource
Each entry of about 500 words in length defines a concept, explains its importance to climate psychology, and provides links to relevant literature.
How to use the Handbook
- Read the entry on Climate Psychology;
- Browse other entries as your interest takes you, using the alphabetical index on the left; the Handbook is not intended to be read "cover to cover";
- We link the different concepts within the text;
- A reading list, presented in Appendix 1, gives the theoretical background to the idea of climate psychology, with a chronology and examples from the literature of the development of the idea;
- The Handbook will unfold over time: an unfolding work of ‘the commons’;
- More about the project, its history and future, can be found in Appendix 2.